Love,

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Kimberly Liang. ^^
14072011.
I prefer to be true to myself, even at the hazard of incurring the ridicule of others, rather than to be false, and to incur my own abhorrence. I know myself better then anyone do. I'm shy at first. But once you get to know me I won't shut up :) I post what I think, and I'm not afraid to express how I feel. Because that's simply how bitchy I am.
Dislike? Hate? Detest? Anything, just a 'Click' away & STFU. :D
Twitter | Facebook |

Cravings,
Piercings 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Naval percing (!)

CLICK CLICK CLICK!

Hi there, please click for me, please. ^^ Thankyouverymuch! :)

Monday, November 14, 2011

Fourteen's

14th Nov 2011. :)

Well, yesterday, day out with baby. (Y) Teeehee. :) Really happy yesterday, our 4th month. But i seriously feel sad and unhappy that i made him upset.. Because i have yet to write our 3rd & 4th month letter. ): Sighs.. Okay, i'll write later. Let's start.
We met at Jurong East Int. Then after that...
Bugis street - Iluma - Bugis Junction - Vivo (Movie) - Sentosa (Breakfast cum lunch?)
Yeep. Damn fucked up, i tell you.... I was suppose to pay for lunch... End up he pay everything and don't let me pay a single cent.... So bad. ): Went to watch 23:59, because i haven't watch yet. But baby watched already, he watch again to accompany me. ^^ Short elaboration. Pictures. :)
Ohyeah, we had neoprints too. (Y)






Okay, shall stop here! Bye. :)