Love,

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Kimberly Liang. ^^
14072011.
I prefer to be true to myself, even at the hazard of incurring the ridicule of others, rather than to be false, and to incur my own abhorrence. I know myself better then anyone do. I'm shy at first. But once you get to know me I won't shut up :) I post what I think, and I'm not afraid to express how I feel. Because that's simply how bitchy I am.
Dislike? Hate? Detest? Anything, just a 'Click' away & STFU. :D
Twitter | Facebook |

Cravings,
Piercings 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Naval percing (!)

CLICK CLICK CLICK!

Hi there, please click for me, please. ^^ Thankyouverymuch! :)

Friday, November 18, 2011

The one that got away.

Hey sexy bitches!

Yooooooooo~ :) Changed my background. Chio anot? ^~^ Hehe. I've been watching Xiaxue's Guide to life videos & viewing her blog recently. I don't know why either. And now... I've so many things that i wanted to try or do. So tempted to try many new things that i never expected! I want to.... Pimp my phoneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Not directly on MY PHONE. I'll get a cover! Because ah... I scared phone spoil uhs. Hehe. :) And i really wanted a NAVAL & TONGUE PIERCING! I'M SO...... GOING TO GET IT. But... My parents won't allow me to... Because, tongue piercing will be obvious what and naval not so right? And also... Parents later scared i cannot taste food properly.. Then the tongue like... Cannot taste food.. Or some weird fuck excuse they can come out. Like what Xiaxue said.. I WANT MORE BLING ON ME! :) So... I have to give up 1 lorh. But... I'm craving tongue piercing MORE THAN naval one..... So sad... ): Argh... Have to fucking stop thinking/dwelling on these things piercing that i'm craving deeply... Gwad... I seriously... WANT BOTH OF THEM! GOD DAMNIT. ): Sighs... Not forgetting! I've got a job! YAY! Which also explains that... $$$ is going to come to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.~ Happy larh! :P Wednesday will go training with Peiru. :) Will be working at Swiss hotel, City Hall there. :) Singapore tallest hotel! MUAHAHAH. Kai Ngee will be different from us.... DON'T WANT TO ELABORATE ABOUT THIS. Geez. Okay, shall stop here. :) Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~ Click on my Nuffnang before you leave!