Love,

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Kimberly Liang. ^^
14072011.
I prefer to be true to myself, even at the hazard of incurring the ridicule of others, rather than to be false, and to incur my own abhorrence. I know myself better then anyone do. I'm shy at first. But once you get to know me I won't shut up :) I post what I think, and I'm not afraid to express how I feel. Because that's simply how bitchy I am.
Dislike? Hate? Detest? Anything, just a 'Click' away & STFU. :D
Twitter | Facebook |

Cravings,
Piercings 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Naval percing (!)

CLICK CLICK CLICK!

Hi there, please click for me, please. ^^ Thankyouverymuch! :)

Friday, October 28, 2011

Wooooooooooooooo~

Pretty? HEHE. :)

I got this lens.. Earlier. But i was so fucking stupid that i wore it in school to try, then when i was about to go to the toilet to take out and change... Then... MR TANG CAUGHT ME LA. So suay you mei you. But... LALALALA... Last day of school liao. I go claim back from him. MUAHAHAH. ^^ Hmmmm, i guess i have 2-3 pairs of lens with him lorh, all black and one grey only. This was the recent one, kena confiscated de. LOL. Then he tell me, all the lens he threw away liao lorh. Damn bad la can! But it's okay, i still got my grey lens back. :) And i'm wearing now. :))))))))) HEHE. Got time, i'll take a picture and post it! Not really obvious la! Okay, short post.

I GOT PROMOTED TO SEC 4 NA! DAMN HAPPY. Will work harder next year. Shall stop here, byebye. Lovesssssssssssss~ Please help me to click on my Nuffnang!! Thanks! Loveyouguys! ^^