Love,

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Kimberly Liang. ^^
14072011.
I prefer to be true to myself, even at the hazard of incurring the ridicule of others, rather than to be false, and to incur my own abhorrence. I know myself better then anyone do. I'm shy at first. But once you get to know me I won't shut up :) I post what I think, and I'm not afraid to express how I feel. Because that's simply how bitchy I am.
Dislike? Hate? Detest? Anything, just a 'Click' away & STFU. :D
Twitter | Facebook |

Cravings,
Piercings 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Naval percing (!)

CLICK CLICK CLICK!

Hi there, please click for me, please. ^^ Thankyouverymuch! :)

Monday, October 24, 2011

Promoted?

Iloveyou, darling. ^^
Forever&Always, fourteen's.

It's monday.. Which means... IT'S PROMOTION DAY, TODAY! Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, i'm so scared. I'm so worried. Please... Ohgod.. Just hope to promote & i promise to do well for my sec 4 next year.. PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE! ): Didn't do well for sec 3 lorh. Then is like... Very dangerous already lorh... Scared die me you mei you.. ):
I think.. I'm going to die already lorh. I scared until don't know what to go school anymore anot ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~ LOL.
Kkkkkk larh. Come back again. :) Please click on my nuffnang. ^^ THANKYOUUUUUUUUUUU~