Love,

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Kimberly Liang. ^^
14072011.
I prefer to be true to myself, even at the hazard of incurring the ridicule of others, rather than to be false, and to incur my own abhorrence. I know myself better then anyone do. I'm shy at first. But once you get to know me I won't shut up :) I post what I think, and I'm not afraid to express how I feel. Because that's simply how bitchy I am.
Dislike? Hate? Detest? Anything, just a 'Click' away & STFU. :D
Twitter | Facebook |

Cravings,
Piercings 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Naval percing (!)

CLICK CLICK CLICK!

Hi there, please click for me, please. ^^ Thankyouverymuch! :)

Friday, April 13, 2012

Shall continue what I want to post earlier just now, here. Because I like.... CAnnot continue... Idk la. Cock up like that lehlehleh. Yupp. :/ So... Ya, using phone. So shortshort post lorh. ^^ I'll try to post more of im free lorh! Anyways.... There are so many things happening recently... Type also too long larh. So I don't want to elaborate on what happen... Just shit happens, okay. :/ Hmmm, yuppyupp. So..... Tmr it's me and my babyboy's 9th month, I know..... So long....~ I wanna lastlonglong! Hehe. I wish to marry him. Awww. Hope helove the lover mug that I bought for him. It's super duper cute! He say he's going to keep it... And I was like... DAFAQ. It's a cupmug... You use and put water and drink one, not keep one... Wth. Hahaha. Cute uh my babyyyyyy. Okayokay, I think I should stop posting here. Byebye!!! ^^


P/s: Stupid girl. Her name is Samantha... But idw what! Doggggg.