Love,

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Kimberly Liang. ^^
14072011.
I prefer to be true to myself, even at the hazard of incurring the ridicule of others, rather than to be false, and to incur my own abhorrence. I know myself better then anyone do. I'm shy at first. But once you get to know me I won't shut up :) I post what I think, and I'm not afraid to express how I feel. Because that's simply how bitchy I am.
Dislike? Hate? Detest? Anything, just a 'Click' away & STFU. :D
Twitter | Facebook |

Cravings,
Piercings 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Naval percing (!)

CLICK CLICK CLICK!

Hi there, please click for me, please. ^^ Thankyouverymuch! :)

Saturday, April 14, 2012

9th month. ♥

HAPPY 9TH MONTH, HUBBY! ^~^


Okayyyyyyyyyyyyyy, i got nothing much to say, yarhyarhyarh. :} I miss my dearest so much. It's our 9th month today & we didnt get to meet because of 2 reasons, N lvl year & it's a weekend which means family day... And also!!!! One more reason is... I've got tuition... So it's like... Yarh, cant meet yeah. ): Humph. But it's okay, just endure another... Hmmm, 4-5 months, i guess? WAIT TILL N'S ARE OVER. YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~
Hahaha, shall stop here. Short one! Miss me ya. :P