Love,

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Kimberly Liang. ^^
14072011.
I prefer to be true to myself, even at the hazard of incurring the ridicule of others, rather than to be false, and to incur my own abhorrence. I know myself better then anyone do. I'm shy at first. But once you get to know me I won't shut up :) I post what I think, and I'm not afraid to express how I feel. Because that's simply how bitchy I am.
Dislike? Hate? Detest? Anything, just a 'Click' away & STFU. :D
Twitter | Facebook |

Cravings,
Piercings 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Naval percing (!)

CLICK CLICK CLICK!

Hi there, please click for me, please. ^^ Thankyouverymuch! :)

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Girls bring the boys out~

Wow.

Good afternoon lovelies! :) HEHEHE! ^~^
Holidayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!~~~ So boring. Waiting for job interview with Kai Ngee. I really cannot stay at home, all day long lorh. Will very soon go crazy one leh. Hmmm, besides that, i'm also partly thinking of what to draw for my Art next year, as my N level Art topic is already out. So.. Yeah. Must really cherish and treasure this time. Must not turn off my mind, continue to study. No much time left. N levels are coming... So soon... -faints- Okay, short post. :)
Byebye, click on my Nuffnang! Muahhhhhhhhhhh~ ^^